Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!


I can't believe it's Sunday again! It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday! Here are my photo choices for the hunt items.

1. Leading Lines

IMG_1885

A covered staircase in downtown Anchorage.


2. Something Comfortable - This is the life!
IMG_1853
My son watching his Daddy and I do some gardening on a lazy summer day. Yes, he's wearing a "Future Parrothead" T-shirt.

3. Feet
IMG_0750
An archived item...but it's only a few weeks old :)

4. Sight
IMG_1888
Hubby's glasses and the headline from our newspaper.



5. Sweet

IMG_1478


IMG_1496

Okay, so I cheated and added two photos for this last one.



Next week's scavenger hunt items are:
1. Bokeh
2. Business
3. Eco-Friendly
4. Repetition
5. Music

14 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are all so good and I'll take that drink in your last shot. Yum.

Sievertsen said...

Great shots, love the colours in sweet

Ewa said...

these are great, my favourite is feet entry, nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! The sight photo I thought was a reflection until I really looked.

Kathryn said...

Love the colors in your last shot

Joanna said...

Love all your pics this week! Especially the colors in your *sweet* shots :)

Alita said...

Can I have your "sweet" right now?!? YUM!

Zoe said...

Great photos! My favourite is the leading lines one, and the feet. I love a good bubble bath!

Tara said...

Love the feet shot! The drink looks so good!

Amber said...

Mmmm, that drink looks good. The feet shot is my favorite. Great shots! I love the title of your blog, too cute!

Carolyn Haines said...

The cocktail looks delicious!

Tripps said...

Margaritaville tshirt and 2 shots of that sweet delicious drink...what are you doing to me?! I need a drink stat. These are awesome!

Unknown said...

That something sweet looks delicious! You've made me thirsty. Great shots!

Nat said...

Great shots! Sweet is my favorite. Makes me want to grab a drink at 8am. LOL