Normally I am a little hesitant about change but I think this one is much needed. After giving birth to my son (which was almost a year ago...*gulp*), I've only managed to lose 20 of my 60 pounds I gained during pregnancy. I know what my problem is...I need to get my butt in gear. It's just as simple as that. I have a few new workout clothing items, new inserts in my running sneaks, and a brand-new attitude. In the spirit of a new healthy lifestyle, here is a little inspirational photo:

My gym bag. I love this bag. I bought it a few years ago but have found a renewed love for it!
So I want to know what inspires you to live a healthier lifestyle! What are your favorite tunes on your iPod or iPhone? What's your normal routine and how do you stick to it?
1 comment:
I am currently not working out... maybe I haven't found my inspiration yet? Hmmmm...
Post a Comment