Sunday, August 1, 2010

Because I think it's cool...

So I recently purchased my first DSLR camera (a 'happy' after my husband left for deployment) and I've been experimenting with it. The more I use it, the more I love it. I found this blog through my many, many hours researching anything I could about the camera, editing tools, etc.

This is something that occurs every week on Ramblings & Photos. I didn't catch last week's challenge but I will work on this week's. Here are the ground rules:


1. Anyone can participate (although it started in a photography board on The Bump).
2. You're encouraged to take 5 new photos this week for the challenge.
3. If you get stumped you can use one photo from your archive.
4. Link up on Ramblings & Photos blog every Sunday. You can use the new button
5. Have fun!

This week's scavenger hunt challenges are:
1. Shadow or silhouette (Also your POTW theme)
2. Motion blur
3. Magazine
4. Ten
5. Glass

This should be interesting....hehhe! :)

No comments: