
It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday and you know what that means! Here are my selections for this week's themes.
My son eating a banana....his new favorite fruit!
Two photos because I couldn't pick just one!
4. Ten

The "olive oil & spaghetti" clock in our kitchen.
5. Glass - no, it's not crystal
Here are next week's Sunday Scavenger Hunt themes:
1. Mood (Also the POTW)
2. Something Masculine
3. Something Feminine
4. Your first or last initial
5. Architecture
This was my first week participating in the photo scavenger hunt and it was a lot of fun! Stay tuned for next week's entries!















9 comments:
Love your SHADOW shot. It emotes tenderness even when we can't see the details.
These are all lovely! I was going to say that your "10" shot was my favorite until I scrolled down to your "glass!" Very pretty :D
Now I want a bananna! That was my favorite picture. Loved your magazine pictures too! So glad you put them both in : ) Why not!
I love your shadow picture - so sweet. It was my first week doing the scavenger hunt too!
http://gruneisenfamily.blogspot.com
So glad you participated this week - my favorite is your glass shot. Great work!
Beautiful! The shadow is my favorite!
These are great! I really like the first magazine shot - the reflection in the table is perfect. And the interpretation of 10? Very nice.
Great shots! My favorite is the shadow....awww!
Love the color in the motion blur shot!
Post a Comment