Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In a Yellow House Photo Challenge: Arts-N-Crafts



IMG_1343


Baby burp cloths!

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great shot - I need to learn how to sew...I guess I should start with a sewing machine.

Siobhan said...

Great Shot...I envy people who know how to sew....I have tried my hand at it on many occassions...but it is just not for me....the things I have tried to make are something scary and unrecognizable...lol....Again, great shot!!

Betty Jo said...

Beautiful shot! I bought a sewing machine a few months back and haven't even had time to thread it yet. (I'm in the midst of a move.)

Charmaine Poulin said...

Great shot!!! That used to be my office...but it was little girl dresses & appliqued shirts mostly!

Ewa said...

What a great photo!, and a great entry for art-n-crafts
I'm your new follwer:)

elizabeth holder said...

love how you incorporated the scissors, and needle and material, -everything in the shot -
it's great

Mrs Mar said...

Grate colors, I never realy had much fancy stuff for my kids when they were babies (lol can i already use the turm baby in past tens)