Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

It's yet another Sunday (these weeks are going too fast) and it's time to post my scavenger hunt shots! Here we go!


1. Mood - Angry + sad = tantrum!

IMG_0505

I couldn't find a good example of 'mood' so I went through my archives to find this gem :) Actually, I forgot that I had even taken this shot so everything old is new again, right?



2. Something Masculine

IMG_1283

My husband's cologne bottle, it's my favorite.


3. Something Feminine

Photobucket

These are the shoes I was wearing when my husband and I got engaged!


4. My initials

IMG_1068

I'm lucky enough to have the same letter as my first and last inital. This is part of our 'family wall' in our living room.


So, I couldn't come up with architecture. I guess that's what happens when you have 29 consecutive days of rain in Anchorage. Well, maybe I'll get all of them next week.

Speaking of next week, here are the items I need to find for the scavenger hunt:

1. Leading Lines
2. Something comfortable
3. Feet
4. Sight
5. Sweet

12 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shots. I love love love your mood shot. It made me laugh. Great work.

Joanna said...

LOL at your mood shot :D These are all lovely...have a great weekend!

Ewa said...

these are great for todays entry and the MOOD shot is just perfect:)

cooperl788 said...

Your mood shot cracked me up - my toddler is doing the tantrum thing all the time now. Good work catching it!

Tripps said...

even with a tantrum, they are adorable aren't they. love the masculine shot too.

SarahinSC said...

The mood shot made me laugh out loud! Really cool about your shoes!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it wasn't at the time, but that mood shot is just too cute!!

Tara said...

I love the shoes! Great shots.

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Ohh! Fantastic shots! Your little guy is entirely too cute! I love that face! :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE the mood shot and something feminine. Great!

Alita said...

Oh I'm super fond of your feminine shot.

New follower!
Alita

Anonymous said...

Love your masculine shot!