
Back on the bandwagon I go! Here are my entries:
1. Pink
1. Pink

This doesn't scream "PINK" but it's one of my favorite pink items in my jewelry box. I bought it years ago when I was participating in Race for the Cure and I think it's held up pretty well!
My son's bookself in his nursery. A mix of some of my childhood books, my husband's and some I got at my baby shower.
3. Fall Colors
This is our scarecrow in our foyer. It's full of fall colors and he's just so cute!
4. Leaf
Fall foliage hit Anchorage about 3 weeks ago so as a result, there are leaves all over the place. It's not like a New England foliage, it's a little more dreary. These are the leaves outside our front door.
While taking Dom's fall photos in the backyard, he caught a glimpse of the chocolate lab next door. He loved the pumpkin but I think the dog was much more interesting!
Next week's scavenger hunt items are:
- Side Lighting
- Jack-O-Lantern
- Faces formed in nature
- Sunset
- Warm
Love these themes! I just love this time of year!















14 comments:
Stopping by from Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Love your fall colors photo.
I love your fall color picture(:
Cute.
http://soniaa5.blogspot.com/2010/10/scavenger-hunt-sunday_10.html
Great work this week - I really like your fall colors picture...it's really cute. I hope you have a great week.
That totally screams pink. That is my favorite shot.
love the pink ring and what i represents as I am one of those.
Your pink ring picture is so neat. I love that ring!
love the orange photo!
I like your fall colors and orange shot. The crop on the fall colors is wonderful. Great job!
Wonderful ring shot, love it!
I love your fall colors and your orange pictures!! :)
I love the last two photos! The little pumpkin is so cute.
great shots, i love fall and pink
The pink photo is my favorite. Not only for the photo, how neat the ring is, but also for the cause.
These are SO cute! LOVE the last one. So psyched you joined my photography class!!
Post a Comment