Who doesn't love a good flashback? Well, this one's a doozy. This photo was taken two years ago (this upcoming weekend). My best friend Cara and I went as Robin-of-the-Hood and Tinkerbell. Who would have thought that one year from then we would be up to our ears in newborns? My son was born in August 2009 and her daughter arrived 6 weeks later. It's a great photo but it makes me miss my pre-baby body. *Sigh*
Anyway, for more flashbacks please visit The Adventures of Christopher and Tia












3 comments:
Aw, but the babies are so much better than pre baby bodies, right?! ...I say this at 6am with a newborn in my lap, two toddlers upstairs, spitup on my shoulder, and a strong smell of poop coming from SOMEWHERE... I haven't figured out where yet, haha. I won't lie, I miss my pre baby body as well.
CUTE costumes! I've never bought a costume as an adult. I've thrown some together, like this year I'm going to be an old lady, all thats required is a grey wig, but... it'd be fun to buy a costume someday.
Aw you both are adorable!
Love the costumes!
Post a Comment