Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's been forever and a day

Okay, we've had a lot going on in the past month or so and I haven't been good about updating this blog. I am vowing to do better. I hope.

Anywho, Bill and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary recently. I still can't believe it was just 3 short years ago that we exchanged our vows...so much has happened since then! I think we've been through more in our 3 years (5 years together) than some couples experience in a lifetime. I think we've even surprised ourselves!
Photobucket


Dominic is growing by leaps and bounds. We can hardly believe he'll be 2 in less than three months...it just doesn't seem possible! We recently battled RSV and his first ENT appointment to clean out his icky sticky earwax. I am happy to report he is using his words more now! Poor child probably couldn't hear himself before.

IMG_6152 copy


Our baby girl is almost here too! Just 6 weeks until her due date. I'm hoping she gets the notion to turn around before next month because right now she's feet first. We've been giving her pep talks and such so we're hoping she's listening! I am in SO much better shape this time around, it would be a huge disappointment to have to undergo a c-section. We'll see how stubborn she turns out to be!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Lindsay and Bill said...

Thank you, Monica! I had no idea Maycee was breech so late in the pregnancy. I've tried everything to try and get her to turn. I am hoping she will eventually get the hint and turn for me. My OB wants to try a version on me tomorrow...but I'm not feeling good about that. A little risky and not a high success rate.