Last year we were just arriving in AK and we did a last-minute run to Target for a basket for Dominic. Here's a pic from last year at 7 months:

And this year at 19 months:


We went to the Easter egg hunt on base today! And just like I thought, it was like Def Con 5. I've never seen so many children under the age of 4 in one place. It was interesting for sure. Dominic didn't mind picking up the eggs but he thought it was more fun to throw them as opposed to putting them in his basket. Everytime he threw one he exclaimed, "I DID IT!!". He ended up with 3 in his basket and he was so tickled!


Next up was our first Easter egg dyeing as a family. I thought Dominic would be covered in the dye but luckily he was more interested spinning the eggs than the dye itself.
His very first egg!
Making an egg for baby sister
Kisses for Mommy (Proving that she isn't just an urban myth)
Our super-bright Easter eggs!
Hoppy Easter to everyone!










No comments:
Post a Comment