Monday, April 6, 2009

Halfway mark!

Well, today I hit the halfway mark! 20 weeks down, 20 more to go! Here is my latest belly shot to commemorate the occasion:


AND last night we got a phone call from Bill's Aunt Mil and Uncle Jim. They offered to buy us the nursery furniture! We told them repeatedly that it was unneccesary but she insisted. So, today we went out and picked out our set! Here is a picture of our furniture:



The crib is a 5-in-1 and the drawers on the changing table/dresser are very deep. The color is between a chocolate and espresso in person. We will pick up the crib next week and the dresser/changer will come in 6-8 weeks since it had to be ordered.

YAY! Baby furniture: check!!

5 comments:

Christina T said...

You look amazing! Such a cute baby bump. And I loooove that furniture. That's very sweet of Bill's aunt and uncle to buy that for you guys.

penny lane designs said...

Hi there! Was just browsing your blog and LOVE the furniture you picked out. Where is it from? We need to pick out our crib soon too!

Unknown said...

I love the nursery furniture!

Unknown said...

Oops sorry, Michael would actually be me, Mandy! Don't know why it is posting under Mike.

penny lane designs said...

Thanks for telling me where you got it! There isn't a store close to me, but there is by my parents house in Houston. I couldn't find it on their website either. If you don't mind, would you email me at simmonsmarina@gmail.com and tell me how much it was. I just want to know whether or not I should take the trip down to Houston to look and see if their store has it. Thanks SO much!