Friday, October 17, 2008

Holy crud! We're almost within 48 hours...

until Bill comes home! I can't believe it's been a year already - it really did fly by. I am so excited to have him home so we can finally act like we are married! We will get to go out to eat, sort through our stuff at the house and move to our new home in Virginia!

I will be posting pictures from the BIG DAY sometime early next week when I've had a chance to upload them. I just can't wait!! I'm all doped up on caffeine since sleep has eluded me this past week!

3 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

That's so awesome Lindsay!! I am so excited for both of you!! These next two days will hopefully fly by!!

Christina T said...

Lindsay - I'm so excited for you and Bill to be together again!!! I can't wait to see pictures.

Clarabella said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope these hours pass quickly!!! ~Ang