Friday, October 3, 2008

Some good news after a terrible week...

As some of you may know, Bill and I applied for off-base housing at a development in Chester. Well yesterday morning, our application was approved and we are the proud new renters of a two bedroom aparment home! We are SUPER excited to finally have all this behind us and we are ready to start a new chapter of our lives.

Now, I just have to land myself a job in this ugly economy... keep your fingers crossed that I can find a good job ASAP!

Here are a few pictures from their website. This is the sample one bedroom apartment - ours will be much larger:

Living room






On bedroom & Pool


















Outside Kitchen & Dining





















2 comments:

Donna said...

what great news congradulations

have fun decorating

a new job will come

love to you both and counting the days til Bill is home

love, Aunt Donna

jemo317 said...

Congratulations! I don't know how I missed out on your site until now...this is so cool. But, apparently far above my tech skills to find! :)
Conor can't wait to see Aunt Lindsay and Uncle Bill again! He still talks about being your ring knight!
I am so happy for you both. Let Bill know he's in our prayers. See you soon!
Love,
Jenn