So after much agonizing, we finally have our military orders! Bill will need to report on November 10, 2008 at Ft. Lee, Virginia! For those of you unfamiliar with the location, it's about 20 minutes southwest of downtown Richmond. And, he will be home sometime around the third week of October from Korea! Double good news! Bill will also go in front of the promotion board on August 26th and we are hoping for a great outcome.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we make our journey!
4 months ago










2 comments:
YAY! That's awesome! Ft. Lee isn't too terribly far from Norfolk, so we'll have to plan on meeting up and doing some shopping in Williamsburg or something.
And YAY (times a thousand!) for him coming home from Korea soon. That's awesome!
I am so excited for you! I know how long you've been waiting for these stinkin' orders! I hope the next few weeks/months fly by very quickly for you!!
Post a Comment