Thursday, March 3, 2011

So very blessed!

Just recently, I has started to think about what to do with Dom's big boy room and whether we should move him into a larger bed or buy a new set of furniture for the new baby. Either way, we would have to start making our ideas a reality since it takes time to order and deliver furniture to this side of the world.

Then one day as I was visiting my usual website favorites Project Nursery, Pottery Barn Kids (I am in L-O-V-E with their bedding), BabySteals- just to name a few. I decided to enter Project Nursery's Kendall Low-Profile Crib Giveaway. I figured, what do I have to lose? There's a strong probability I won't win but you don't know unless you try, right?

Well, lady luck must have been on my side because I WON! I was one of two winners of this fabulous crib. It was delivered today and I have to tell you, I squealed like a child on Christmas Day when I opened my front door. It will stay in it's box until we arrive back in MD this summer but I am SO tickled we actually own it!

Here is a picture of the enormous box

IMG_4721 copy


The color swatch of the crib

img18l


The Kendall Low-Profile design

img8m

Crib color in the original Kendall design

img34m

This crib will match a dresser and rocking chair we currently have at my parent's home in MD. We can't wait to put it together for our new little one!!

A HUGE 'thank you' to the ladies at Project Nursery and Pottery Barn Kids for this amazing prize! We are indeed blessed!

No comments: