Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 years of wedded bliss!

Two years ago today I married my wonderful husband. I remember how wonderful I felt in my dress and how hot it was that day. I mentioned this in my post from one year ago today and I may bring it up every year. Seriously, I will never ever forget the humidity on that Sunday afternoon.

I can't believe it's been 2 years already. I could have never guessed our married life would take such twists and turns...but I could not love my husband or our life more. And, of course our precious son!


Here's a trip down memory lane:

2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Anniversary Lindsay & Bill!! :)

P.S. Love, love, love your bouquet!

yahoo said...

WOW 2 years already how time flies when you have fun --I remember tha day went so smoothe and we had a great time:-)!!