Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A new addition...

No, no, no - not to our family but to my very best friends, Cara and Pyke! Miss Madison Reilly Stevens was born on Sunday night weighing in at 7 lbs, 3 oz. and 21 inches long! She is really a beauty and I was so excited for the new parents!

Cara and I have been best friends since the 4th grade and have seen each other through EVERYTHING. So when we both decided to start our families, I knew this would be another chapter to conquer together! At 6 weeks apart, Dominic and Maddie will be the same grade in school...and hopefully as good of friends as their mommies are!

Cara and I on my wedding day

Dominic Anthony born August 28, 2009

Auntie Cara and Dominic


Madison Reilly born October 11, 2009

Auntie Lindsay and Maddie


Next up is my other very good friend from childhood (and bridesmaid) Amanda! She's taking the torch and expecting identical twins in mid-April! We are SO ecstatic for she and her husband, Mike.

No comments: