Last night I had a dream about the Angelcare monitor. Don't ask me why...I think it had something to do with reviews I was reading online last night. Anyway, I really started thinking about it in the wee hours this morning and decided to research and find one.
For those of you who don't know what an Angelcare monitor is, here's an overview:
It's a monitor that includes a movement pad that is placed underneath the baby's mattress. When the baby is sleeping, it monitors the baby's breathing and movement. If the movement pad sensor does not detect movement for 20 seconds, the receiver will set-off an alarm. Chances are if the alarm goes off it will be a false alarm but if it helps Bill and I sleep better and not constantly get up to check if he's still breathing (as most first time parents will do), then it's well worth it. This monitor came highly recommended from my mommy military friends.
So, I found one on Babies R Us and I used my coupon. It should be here at the beginning of next week! I did receive a monitor for my baby shower and I plan to use that one at Nonna and Pappy's house.
4 months ago










1 comment:
Lindsay, JJ is 14 months and I still get up in the middle of the night to make sure he's still breathing lol. Even with the angelcare, you'll probably still do it, just because you'll want to watch him :)
Post a Comment