That's right! Our little guy is fully cooked and hopefully getting ready to grace us with his presence! Our bags are packed (mommy and baby - still working on daddy's), car seat and Boppy are waiting in a heap in the master bedroom! I've even gone so far as to label my toiletry bag so I know where to throw my shampoo and face wash into without over stuffing my bag. I know, I know, I've put WAY too much thought into this.
I am very happy and grateful to have made it this far! Now if i could just get a good night's sleep...
4 months ago










2 comments:
I can't wait to meet him, Linds, and he is going to have the two greatest parents in the world!!
We are in countdown mode! Get some rest!
Can you send an invite to the blog to Nancy Huenerberg? She is really disappointed not to be able to view it.
Love you guys!
Nonna
Post a Comment