Wednesday, August 19, 2009

38 week appointment!

Today was our 38 week appointment. We still have no progress and it doesn't look like Dominic is going to come anytime soon - although I hope he changes his little cute mind! I am feeling pretty bad after the appointment as usual. I think I'll get to bed early tonight...the little man kept his mommy up until 2 a.m. moving and grooving. I think his days and nights are starting to get mixed up!

So, we are still on for August 28th. Apparently, another one of my doctor's patients (with the same due date) wants my induction date. She would have to wait until Tuesday, August 31st. If I were feeling really good (like I did 3 weeks ago), I would gladly give her my spot on the 28th. But, I'm done. Not to mention Bill will have to be in D.C. for doctor's appointments during the week of August 30th.

Dominic's heartbeat was nice and strong and he was moving quite a bit while I sat in the waiting room. We are very anxious to meet our cutie!

Oh, and a bright spot in my day was the delivery of my wedding album! I told Bill jokingly a while ago that we would probably have our wedding, maternity and newborn album in our grasp within a month's time span. And....I was right!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm so glad things are going well and I'm sure little Dominick will be here before you know it! (Easy for me to say!) I'll be thinking about you guys :)