Monday, June 23, 2008

He's gone...again

Well, I dropped off Bill at the airport yesterday morning. Boy, was that an ordeal! The United ticket counter shocked me... and I have pretty much seen and heard it all from the airlines. It was hard to see him go again. It just never seems to get easier. But, he will be home again in October and I am really looking forward to that. We will be PCS'ing in October so we are both counting down the days until he is back in the U.S.

In other news, Bill and I had a great time in Cape May. We stayed at Rhythm of the Sea and I would HIGHLY recommend the property. We went to the beach, walked all around the town, played putt-putt, went out to dinner and drinks... it was very relaxing. Bill got a wicked sunburn and it wouldn't have been a real vacation unless he did.

I am slowly collecting some pictures from the wedding and will get them posted here on this blog this week. Stay tuned!

No comments: